Write a Book Online and Publish it for freeYou can write a book online and publish it for free.
Complimentary on-line training sessions for creatively authoring and publication.
A 360-degree trip through all aspects of novelists. Designed for novices and seasoned authors alike, you will soon be learning how to design, create and adapt a sellable novel with lively personalities, great typing and a compelling storyline. Are you longing for a frahling?
What about a bookstore? It is your full set of guidelines for publishing in the conventional way. You' ll find out how to find the right frahling, how to write your search and summary - and how you can be successfully publicized in the longrun. The course provides everything you need to know about successful publishing on Amazon and other forums.
You' ll soon be learning how to make your e-book priced and distributed - and how to sell the stern out of it without being intrusive or bothersome. You can watch all our classes on-line on film.
ADVANCED access to 50 training modules for writing and publishing videos
We use this information to inform you of how we gather and use your personally identifiable information through your use of our website, which includes any information you submit through our website when you buy a products or services, subscribe to our newsletters or enter a contest or contest.
When you provide us with your information, you guarantee that you are over 16 years of age. 2. We are the owner of the processing and accountable for your personally identifiable information (referred to in this policy as "we", "us" or "our"). In the event that you do not agree with the way we gather and use your information, you have the right to contact the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO), the UK Department of Information Security (www.ico.org.uk).
If you have a problem, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us first so that we can try to solve it for you. If your details change at any point in the process, please let us know by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Personally identifiable information is any information that is likely to identify a person.
They do not contain any anonymized information. There are certain kinds of personally identifiable information we may collect about you in the following ways: - Identity information may contain your first name, surname, last name, user name, marital status, name, date of birth and sex. - Contact information may contain your invoice adress, shipping adress, e-mail adress and phone numbers.
- Financial information may contain your debit and credit or debit cards. - Transaction information may contain information about transactions between us and other information about your purchase. - Technical information may contain your credentials, web history address, web browsing model and release, web browsing plug-in models and releases, timezone settings and locations, OS and platforms, and other technologies on the equipment you use to visit this web site.
- The profile data may contain your user name and your passwords, your shopping or ordering, your interests, your preference, your comments and answers to surveys. - Usage data may contain information about how you use our website, our product and our service. - We may use your personal information for the purposes of our business, our business, our sales and customer service, our sales and customer service, and your personal information.
While we may also use aggregated information from your personally identifiable information, this information does not disclose your identities and is not in itself personally identifiable information. For example, we may check your usage information to determine the proportion of website visitors who use a particular function on our website.
When we associate the aggregated information with your personally identifiable information, it will be handled as such. We do not gather any sensible information about you. Sensible information relates to information that contains information about your racial or ethnic origin, religion or philosophy, lifestyles, gender preferences, politics, trade unions, your medical information, and your genetics and biometrics.
No information is collected about prosecutions and crimes. If we are legally obliged to gather your personally identifiable information or if you do not disclose it to us under the Agreement, we may not be able to fulfill the Agreement (e.g. to supply you with goods or services).
We may need to unsubscribe from a particular item or a particular activity you have ordered if you do not supply us with the information we request, but if we do, we will inform you at that point in it. We collects information about you through a wide range of different means including: It is possible to obtain information by completing a form on our website (or otherwise) or by communication with us by mail, telephone, e-mail or otherwise, you::
- order our goods or any of our related activities; - set up an affiliate profile on our website; - sign up for our newsletter or our publication; - ask for our ressources or our sales; - give us testimonial. When you use our website, we may gather technical information about your gear, your browser activity and your user behavior from you.
This information is collected using cookie, log servers and similar technology. You may also provide us with personal information when you access other sites that use our cookie technology. - Contact, financial and transaction information of suppliers of technical, billing and shipping companies such as Stripe, PayPal, SagePay, etc. inside or outside the EU].
- Identity and contact details of intermediaries or identifiers inside or outside the EU. - Identity and contact details from public resources such as the company and the electoral register within the EU. Your person-related information will only be used to the extent that this is allowed by law. Frequent uses of your personally identifiable information are:
In principle, we do not depend on your permission as the basis for the treatment of your person-related information, unless it concerns the dispatch of advertising messages to you by e-mail or SMS. Below you will find a detailed explanation of how we use your person-related information and for which juridical reasons we use it.
Before we disclose your personally identifiable information to third parties for commercial use, we will obtain your explicit permission. If you choose not to receive our promotional messages, this does not include personally identifiable information provided to us as a consequence of a sale of products/services, a guarantee enrollment, product/service expertise or other deal.
If you choose to provide us with information about yourself, we will only use it for the reasons for which we have requested it, unless we believe that we need to use it for some other cause and that it is consistent with the initial use. When we need to use your personally identifiable information for a different use than that for which it was originally gathered, we will inform you and provide you with the relevant information about the process.
Your personally identifiable information may be processed without your prior notice or permission where legally mandated or allowed. It may be necessary for us to disclose your personally identifiable information to the below mentioned third party for the purpose outlined in the chart in section 4: - Further members of our group who render IT and system administrative and managementreports.
- Service provider providing IT and system administrative work. - Professionals, such as attorneys, bankers, accountants and actuaries, who offer advisory, bank, legislative, insurance and bookkeeping as well as other advisory and advisory activities. All third party to whom we share your information are required to comply with the safety of your personally identifiable information and to handle it in compliance with the applicable laws.
Allow these third party to use your personally identifiable information only for specific uses and in accordance with our policies. To avoid the accidental loss, use, or unauthorized retrieval, alteration or disclosure of your personally identifiable information, we have implemented appropriate safeguards. We also restrict your personally identifiable information to those staff, agent, contractors and other third party who have a commercial need to know that information.
You will only use your person-related information on our instruction and are bound to secrecy. We have established a procedure to handle any alleged violation of your personally identifiable information and will inform you and the appropriate authorities of any violation if we are obligated to do so by law.
Your person-related information will only be stored for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which we have gathered it, which includes the fulfilment of statutory, bookkeeping or report obligations. In determining the appropriate storage time for your personally identifiable information, we take into account the amount, type and level of privacy concerns, the possible risks of damage caused by unauthorized use or transfer of your personally identifiable information, the purpose for which we are processing your personally identifiable information and whether we can otherwise accomplish those purpose, and the relevant regulatory notices.
We are required by the Act to retain fundamental information about our clients (including contact, identity, financial and transaction information) for six years after they are no longer clients for fiscal reasons. You may be able to ask us to remove your information: see below for more information. Under certain conditions, we may make your personally identifiable information (so that it can no longer be associated with you) anonymous for research or statistics and we may use this information for an indefinite period without further notification to you.
In certain cases you have the right to privacy with regard to your private information. This includes the right to: - Ask for your login details. - Ask for a rectification of your details. - Ask for the deletion of your private information. - Objection to the use of your private information.
- Ask for a limitation of the use of your private information. - Ask for your details to be transmitted. There is no charge to gain unauthorized or unrestricted use of your information (or otherwise). You may be required to provide us with information specifically to verify your identification and to guarantee your right of accessing your personally identifiable information (or exercising your other rights).
It is a safety precaution to make sure that your information is not shared with people who are not entitled to it. You can also be contacted to ask for more information regarding your enquiry in order to expedite our reply. The Site may contain hyperlinks to third parties' web sites, plugins and apps.
If you click on these hyperlinks or activate these hyperlinks, third party may be able to gather or disclose information about you. It is possible to configure your web navigator to reject all or some of your web browsers cookie information, or to notify you when web sites place or request them.