Cool things to Write aboutSome cool things to write about
Fifty things to blogs about when you have writer's inhibition.
I' ve put down 50 things that could help in these troubled days. Be very sincere. Submit a question-and-answer article (frequently asked questions). These can be issues you are asked about your blogs, or issues your children ask you over and over again. Make a listing of things you can blogs about.
Twelve interesting subjects you can write about.
Are you looking for something to write about? And you' re gonna put out a new blogs entry in the morning? Those things most humans never know about? So if you could restart, what would you do? - If you couldn't make any changes in your calender, on any website, in any of your recent ventures - what would you do about your own world?
- Or maybe there's not much you want to do? - How do you keep things reasonable? What was your way of developing your own individuality? - Have you always had "great style" or have you cultivated it over the years? - Do you have any advices for someone who thinks "blah" about his own music? It' the shopkeeper's biggest bad dream.
- If you don't run a shop, you could write about something similar, such as what to do if your manager is dissatisfied with you, or if you make a job error or miss an appointment. When was the last opportunity you took - and what did happen? - When was the last goddamn thing you did that was dicey, brave, maybe even slightly unwarrant?
- How did this event affect your live? When was the last episode when you felt a pronounced "gut feeling" and followed it? How can you change things? What is a term, a sentence or an ideas you have learnt from another language that really inspired you? - Perhaps it is the Japanes concept of Kaize (continuous improvement).
- Or Hawaii' s notion of the Pino (doing things "right", with integrity). - Or like Italians often take a passgiata (a pleasant walk through the city centre to hike, smiling, waving to their neighbours and enjoying life). - How did this notion affect your world? Maybe you once urged yourself to practice for a run because you wanted to "impress" other folks, although you weren't really so enthusiastic.
- 88 things to write / blogs about. - 33 more things to write / blogs about.