500 ways to be a better Writer

Forty-five ways to become a better writer

has 475 reviews and 45 reviews. but an unbelievable amount of swearing. FIVE WAYS TO BECOME A BETTER WRITER. Currently the book costs $0.99 - but!

and by terribleminds.

Five hundred ways to become a better writer by Chuck Wendig

With Chuck Wendig's unparalleled vocals roaring through the gibberish of on-line advices and opening your head, your avid little mind gets 500 hints to help your typing. Sure, you mumble, most of the advices in this textbook are not new, and if you are a hardworking, hardworking little "Penmonkey", you've come across it before - but not like this.

With Chuck Wendig's unparalleled vocals roaring through the gibberish of on-line advices and opening your head, your avid little mind gets 500 hints to help your typing. Sure, you mumble, most of the advices in this textbook are not new, and if you are a hardworking, hardworking little "Penmonkey", you've come across it before - but not like this.

It covers issues ranging from subject, atmosphere, exposure, plot, character and ending to the issues of writing: writer's blocks, pretexts one makes, the diversions of the mass press, or composing summaries and questions, this work ploughs through every[misconception] one has as a writer and produces the bare reality. Nevertheless, you can see it immediately, because in one way or another it mirrors your own composition.

Aside from the flippant and beautiful blasphemy that makes your feet tingling every single moment a suggestion hits a note, the real value of Chuck's work is the call to push boundaries and be yourself, get your own hearts and writings out there and be proud of them.

It tends to be important to me if someone argues as easily as possible, and if he can make me smile even better. I' d always put an obscene, brazen writer above a white-glove nerd. Perhaps it's because I had a hard time as a child (okay, being the only little gal in a garrison of fifteen fighting guys who were afraid that no one was great, but that's not the point), or because I'm sensitive to cramps in the narrative business, but Chuck's novel really got it.

However, the main purpose of the textbook is to convey this message:

Mehr zum Thema