5 pages Short Story

5-page short story

Our short story library contains over 4000 titles, including the greatest short stories ever written. This is the best collection of short stories on the Internet. On a few pages short stories can capture a story and characters as well as the comparatively longer novel. There are many examples of short stories that you can read online. Short stories online reading has become our favorite activity.

shorts

It' got rose colored waters, blood's leaking into the crystal. The way I liveth and breath, I'll always lovethis hut. "I' m scared of the darkness. You are living in the most secure place in the whole wide planet, but you are gripped by fright. Local people are beginning to take dramatic measures to defend themselves.

Even glory can't save you when the worid goes south. One man told a boyfriend of a disturbingly recurrent one.

shorts

To the south-east of the plain of Buenos Aires is the lagoon of Cubelli, the "Lake of the Dancing Alligator". The dominant woman and woman disappear inconspicuously and inscrutable. An amusing supper chat in which Clovis concludes that it's finally decided that it's a good thing his mom is thinking about getting marrie.

As Henri Deplis becomes the screen for the last masterwork of the great tattooist Andreas Pincini, he finds that it is anything but simple to live as a piece of work.

shorts

It' got rose colored waters, blood's leaking into the crystal. The way I liveth and breath, I'll always lovethis hut. "I' m scared of the darkness. You are living in the most secure place in the whole wide planet, but you are gripped by fright. Local people are beginning to take dramatic measures to defend themselves.

Even glory can't save you when the worid goes south. One man told a boyfriend of a disturbingly recurrent one.

Those classical stories are so short, you have no excuse not to do so.

So, we did some calculations and found 12 short novels that should take less than 10 min. for the typical US teen. This whole story is a tragic soliloquy and shows Barthelme's symbolic humour and outstanding experimentation with it. If you have already reread Lolita or Pale Fire or hesitate to keep them, this short story about a maniacal kid, his wife and his colleagues trying to buy him a gift for his birthdays will surely amuse you.

The Orozco is a short-story novelist whose first anthology finds grandeur (or horror) in the detail of people's prose-life. In the vernacular, this particular story, which is anthologised, includes a first-day focus on a Dunder Mifflin-like work. It is a prototype of the novelist who often writes short novels about home relations in New York.

Chopin's Awakening is the epitome of female feminism, about a girl who felt limited by the boundaries of her marital life. Tkhekhov was described as the "father of the short story " and wrote in a way that gave way to his figures and not back. In" The Looking-Glass" a lady tries feveredly to find help for her man, who suffers from typhoid fever, but is surprised.

It is a special story nodding to the profession of the writer as a doctor. Saunders' latest short story library, The Tenth of December, was a finaleist for this year's National Book Award. It is not difficult to understand why; his tales, some of them sci-fi, others realist literature, often represent the mind of man in contradiction to a consumeristic one.

That story was incorporated into his bid for the M.A. programme at Syracuse University and was his admission card. In this very short story, Atwood, the writer of The Handmaid's Tale, shows the readers all the different ways in which a fictitious pair, John and Mary, could possibly end.

The story of an old lady who goes from home to the city centre. Hemingway's work can be minimalist, a good choice for short storytelling. Indeed, the Washington Post publisher, Ron Charles, has said that Hemingway's short histories are better than his fiction.

You' ve probably been reading or at least hearing "Hills Like White Elephants", a mysterious talk between a man and a women. Moore's trenchant and funny style of typing has won her interest and critics' applause, and "How to Become a Writer", a story initially released in her first compilation, Self Help, is no anomaly.

It' a fun chronicle of the obstacles an upcoming author has to overcome, complete with back-up schedules and puzzled schoolmates.

Mehr zum Thema