5 page Short Story Examples

5-page short story examples

Short stories online reading has become our favorite activity. Complimentary short stories, essays and research. tags: Creative Writing Examples], 2550 words 17 pages. On a few pages short stories can capture a story and characters as well as the comparatively longer novel. Our short story library contains over 4000 titles, including the greatest short stories ever written.

shorts

It' got rose colored waters, blood's leaking into the crystal. The way I liveth and breath, I'll always lovethis hut. "I' m scared of the darkness. You are living in the most secure place in the whole wide planet, but you are gripped by fright. Local people are beginning to take dramatic measures to defend themselves.

Even glory can't save you when the worid goes south. One man told a boyfriend of a disturbingly recurrent one.

shorts

To the south-east of the plain of Buenos Aires is the lagoon of Cubelli, the "Lake of the Dancing Alligator". The dominant woman and woman disappear inconspicuously and inscrutable. An amusing supper chat in which Clovis concludes that it's finally decided that it's a good thing his mom is thinking about getting marrie.

As Henri Deplis becomes the screen for the last masterwork of the great tattooist Andreas Pincini, he finds that it is anything but simple to live as a piece of work.

shorts

It' got rose colored waters, blood's leaking into the crystal. The way I liveth and breath, I'll always lovethis hut. "I' m scared of the darkness. You are living in the most secure place in the whole wide planet, but you are gripped by fright. Local people are beginning to take dramatic measures to defend themselves.

Even glory can't save you when the worid goes south. One man told a boyfriend of a disturbingly recurrent one.

Shorts | Page 2 of 3

This young film maker recounts the history of his fight for life, re-marriage and above all the history of charity. It is an unbelievable brief tale of charity and belief in a rigorous chastisement world. This is a brief history of loving and raising up in a way that reminds us of Edwidge Danticat. This is an expanded sataphor for a fantasy of the "crowd".

An impassioned descriptive way of describing how to find something that exceeds the sense of being. There are two types who discuss a utopia of the world. Any work currently published here on Young Writers initially appears in Frodo's notebook, the old page that will be replacing it.

Auch interessant

Mehr zum Thema