1 Paragraph Short Story

up to 1 paragraph short story

You will find a paragraph short stories; imprint. Paragraph 8 (short stories) on page 1. Eighty-five 1/2 x 60 1/2 inches (217. 2 x 153.

7 cm). The latest news about short stories. LAYER 1: STORIES FOR SCHOOL CHILDREN .

Digest readers

Among several hundred new troops in Camp Grant, Illinois, my dad, Sam, just 18 years old, is waiting as a lorry passes by. Every military officer is thrown a complete baggage at random. "My dad thinks how strange," when he sees his last name Litrenti on every piece in his backpack.

"They knew it was me when they threw away the pride. How did they know it was me? My dad threw a World War I military baggage - his own dad. One cold and cold evening, illuminated only by the fire, we hurried to my grandpa when his decade-long barns burnt to the floor.

My toddler is almost six now, and every single dark, after we've been reading and singing tunes and turning off the lights, I lay down with her before she goes to sleep. I wish I'd done that every single time. Saw my grandfather's pickup and thought Grandpa shouldn't have to be driving one of those nasty trucks.

I' ve got a paintbrush and I' ve been painting points of whiteness all over the whole rig. when he came up and looked like he was in a fog. "Angela, that's the most beautiful pickup I've ever seen! Fourty years later, my husbands regularly sent me short e-mails indicating the time: 11:08.

We' still don't know about anything except that it's a good thing we soaked it up on that snow-covered one. She wanted to see this! from Daryl Eigen, Portland, Oregon Nights Scuba in Micronesia is frightening. elly Hennigan, Lacona, New York A little kitty, she meaute more loudly than a goods wagon behind the cages of the dorm.

" Unbelieving, I expressed my thanks, exchanged my dressing and got off at my stop and felt quite good about the folks, the lives and New York City. While he was waiting on the lawn, I put out a giant bluish motley I had bought in Malaysia and hid it behind my back. Then I went over, knelt down, drew out the little darling and said: "A little darling has come to see you.

I had a nice, hot June evening, so I chose to go home from work instead of taking a coach. "He said thank you and went into the evening. Do you also recall - April 16, the post-tax itinerary.

Mehr zum Thema